1. The Information We Collect and Use.
- Film Jobs collects Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us, when you submit personal information, statistics, photos, videos, auditions, create a talent profile, create an employer profile, or other such adult content.
- Film Jobs may collect and store an image of your driver’s license or passport, and may extract and store information from the scanned image, such as your date of birth, in order to verify your identity and to confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
2. How Film Jobs Uses Your Data.
To create an account for you to use the Film Jobs adult modeling casting platform and services.
- To personalize your film job opportunities, such as sending you targeted job postings based on your location.
- To respond to your requests for specific job and/or adult film opportunities.
- To receive product feedback and understand our users better in order to improve Film Jobs.
- To monitor the safety and security of the Film Jobs service and casting platform.
- To use data and content about users for communications promoting job postings, castings, auditions, and engagement with Film Jobs, on Film Jobs properties and across other platforms.
- To target and measure the performance of advertisements displayed to our users directly by Film Jobs or through third party advertising partners, on and off Film Jobs.
- To verify that Film Jobs account owners are 18 years of age or older.
- To verify your identity, in order to protect the safety and security of our customers.
- Film Jobs may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction where all or a portion of our business (e.g., a portion that includes our customer lists) is sold or transferred. We also may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if disclosure is required by law or as part of a lawsuit or government investigation or proceeding, or in order to permit us to exercise or preserve our legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person.
3. How Film Jobs shares information Talent Profile:
Any photos, videos, auditions, clips, or other such personal information you provide is shared only with our affiliates including audition talent, film companies, or any other vetted individual looking to hire adult talent. Posting Casting Notices
When a user posts a casting notice, the notice may contain personally identifiable information. By using this Website or the Film Jobs service, you consent to the sharing of any and all content and information you provide.
From time to time, we may partner with unaffiliated companies or individuals for market research, audition or hiring consideration, product development, quality assurance testing, or similar purposes. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to personally identifiable information, but we will require that they agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of such information. We also may subcontract with other companies and individuals to do work on our behalf; they may be provided with access to personally identifiable information, but only as needed to perform their functions.
4. Data Retention
Film Jobs retains personally identifiable information for the maximum period allowable by law, where there is a reasonable business need or legitimate interest to retain such data.
Security of Your Data:
Film Jobs is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. No amount of measures is 100% secure, however. We cannot make any promises or guarantees that your data will be safe, and you provide information to us at your own risk.